- Baseline: click-through rates; the number of new unique visitors; the number of hits on the resource splash page, click through rates from landing page to resource splash page
- Baseline: Number of lunch and learns requested on ending homelessness
- Number of media inquiries
- Number of strategic media hits specifically relating to expertise on the subject (e.g., op/eds, features, interviews)
- Increase the number of speaking engage
- WPG presentations in 2007: VM 9; LM 3; PK 3.
- Baseline: off-campaign speaking engagements (align with Homelessness teams’ logic model).
- Create easy access to key resource materials on the website for audiences beyond donors (e.g., media, county and city governments, other partners, etc.).
- Conduct and highlight original research in key marcom and PR materials.
- Identify opportunities for Vince and other OOR team members to be seen and heard by more audiences outside WPG campaigns.
- Work with the Communications Manager to identify tactics to increase strategic speaking opportunities for WPG campaigns and other types of targeted engagements (e.g., Chambers of Commerce, etc.).